In this tutorial, youll learn how to recreate the Weebly Price Chart element app, package it up, and test it. This element displays a given number of price plans, each with a given number of features available at that price point.
You’ll learn how to:
- Follow Weebly best practices for designing an element
- Register an app
- Create the needed directory structure
- Create the apps manifest, including the configuration settings needed for the element to function properly
- Package up the app and install it to a test site
Time to complete: About 45 minutes
User experience: Intermediate web design with knowledge of CSS
- The Price Chart sample application We’ll be recreating this application in this tutorial. Youll need the files to compare your work, and in some cases, to complete a step. Download the app’s zip file from our Git repository and unzip it to a local directory.
- You’ll need assets to advertise the app in the Weebly App Center. These are also available from a Git repo. Download them here and unzip to the same directory as the app files.